Red Lion Hotel – Bellevue, WA
You made it pretty clear that you were totally into the new venue, so we’re looking at the Red Lion Hotel in Bellevue for 2020. It’s just a few miles west of our longtime digs in Issaquah, and it offers up a great rate with more gaming space than we’ve had before in a big ‘ol room with plenty of natural light. Or, as much natural light February can muster in these parts.
Go ahead, see for yourself with a 3D tour.
What’s the skinny on the Red Lion?
- A special “Gamer’s Menu” with food and drinks served to your table.
- Uber Eats and Grubhub delivery welcome.
- A free hotel shuttle that’ll take you anywhere within a three-mile radius.
- Rooms with a fridge and microwave in case you get snacky.
- Free snax from us during the day.
- Free continental breakfast so you can fuel up for gaming.
- (Wow, that’s a lot about food and drinks.)
Pricing announced once we open registration for 2020.
Where at? Why, right here …
11211 Main Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
Tel: (425) 455-5240