Red Lion Hotel – Bellevue, WA
Yup, we’re giving a new location a shot. At least just for this year. The Red Lion Hotel in Bellevue, just a few miles west of our longtime digs in Issaquah, offers up a great rate with more gaming space than we’ve had before in a big ‘ol room with plenty of natural light. Or, as much natural light February can muster in these parts.
Go ahead, see for yourself with a 3D tour.
What’s the skinny on the Red Lion?
- Food and drinks still served to your table (we made sure of that).
- A special “Gamer’s Menu” from 11-3 every day.
- Uber Eats and Grubhub delivery welcome.
- A free hotel shuttle that’ll take you anywhere within a three-mile radius.
- Rooms with a fridge and microwave in case you get snacky.
- Free snax from us during the day.
- Free continental breakfast so you can fuel up for gaming.
- (Wow, that’s a lot about food and drinks.)
$110 a night with the Game On rate (get on it).
And yeah, that’s cheaper than before.
11211 Main Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
Tel: (425) 455-5240
Where at? Why, right here …