Four honking days of boardgaming in Seattle.
(Okay, Issaquah. That’s pretty close, right?)
Registration opens June 1st, 2015 — jump in and claim your spot!
- Board and Card Games
- Monster Games, with the time and space you need to play them
- Free family day on Sunday — Spouses and kids play free with your admission
- The Annual NW ASL Championships
- OCS/TCS/SCS (if you play ‘em, you know what they are)
- Card Games and Minis (X-Wing, Sails of Glory, and stuff with zombies)
- Our annual swap meet
- PLUS, beer and food served right at your table!