Scheduled gaming plus a full room dedicated to open board and card gaming — with a sweet library of games to pick up and play …
Proudly hosted again at the Issaquah Holiday Inn, we’re located just a hop, skip, and a jump from Exit 15 off I-90. It’s a great venue with tons of space.
We’ll need it, because we’re taking over the place with:
- Board and Card Games
- Monster Games, with the time and space you need to play them
- Free family day on Sunday — Spouses and kids play free with your admission
- The 10th Annual NW ASL Championships
- OCS/TCS/SCS (if you play ‘em, you know what they are)
- Card Games and Minis (X-Wing, Sails of Glory, and stuff with zombies)
- Our annual swap meet
- PLUS, beer and food served right at your table!
Go ahead, poke around the site, or register right here.